Search Engine Marketing
As prospective consumers abandon traditional print media (like newspapers and paper yellow pages) and spend more time online, Sharenext Media turns local searches into high converting web traffic and web calls through pay-per-click search engine advertising developed specifically for local and regional businesses. SEM (Search Engine Marketing) is the most affordable and effective way to convert customers searching for your product or service; in your market; in real time. Sharenext Media’s strategy gives our clients the ability to:
- Reach consumers who are searching on powerful specialty sites & directories
- Reach consumers who are clicking on the top organic search engine listings
- Boost your campaign results through optimization across our extended Search Network
The SEM campaigns only spend money when someone already looking for your services clicks on your ad (the industry term is pay-per-click, or PPC). Plus, our campaign managers utilize smart technology to optimize your campaign on a daily basis, shifting more of your advertising dollars to the keywords and sites that give you the most phone calls and contacts. We call this conversion-based optimization.
Our dedicated team at Sharenext Media works one-on-one with our clients to identify their specific marketing needs and goals. Our detailed reporting empowers us to measure and improve on our client’s campaigns.
Online Display Advertising
Solidify brand and product awareness. Sharenext Media’s targeted online display advertising allows you to promote your company on over 10,000 websites – and put you in front of users who fit your customer profile.
We traffic ads in four different methods:
- Prospect Targeting – utilizing your offline and online data to target prospects based on their shopping behavior, geography, and historical interactions with your brand
- Contextual Targeting– generating display ads based on the content of the page relative to targeted keywords for your product/service
- Classic Retargeting – reaching people who have already shown an interest in your brand online
- Behavioral Targeting – reaching people who have already shown an interest in your brand online and offline in conjunction with your customer database
Search Engine Optimization
Would you want to run a newspaper advertisement if you knew no one would see it? Well, the same goes for your website. Search Engine Optimization (or SEO) is the process of structuring your website so that it is found, read and indexed by search engines. SEO makes the content on your websites’ pages more attractive, relevant and easy to find for people searching for similar terms.
Don’t let your website go unseen. Let the team at Sharenext Media help optimize and send more traffic to your website so you can focus on what you need to get done!